Sunday, November 25, 2012

Sevilla

I got a glimpse of Sevilla the day before we left for Morocco and was able to spend a day there upon returning from Morocco.  I loved this city!  It does not take long to realize how different North of Spain is from South of Spain, and I was so glad I was able to experience this other side of Spain.  Sevilla was historic and fun.  It is more what I expected Spain to be like, rather than what I've experienced in Northern Basque Country of Spain.  I had a great experience in Sevilla and am glad I was able to visit it!

Love the cathedral of Sevilla! Gorgeous inside & out.

We went to a Flamenco show, however, I have already seen a show in Bilbao by Sara Baras, who is PHENOMENAL at Flamenco, so this show was less as impressive, but still very fun!

The Sangria in the South of Spain is the BEST!

We went to the top of the tower in the cathedral, it was a gorgeous view!

I'm obviously an expert Matador.

We had a great visit to the Plaza de Toros, the Bull Ring of Sevilla.

Huge, gorgeous, fantastic, awesome:all of the above.

Couldn't fit it into a picture!

The Palace, such gorgeous architecture!


No comments:

Post a Comment